Sunday, April 8, 2007

happy easter

i thought i'd just shout out everyone...or just me if i'm the only one
reading this a happy easter!

so before my family had supper, outta no where my mom asks me to

say grace. i'm not actin up like it's stupid or anything - it's just that
i've...nor my family has ever done that, so she kinda put me on the spot.
so let's set the scenario:

i get up to eat from studying n shit & i'm in my underwear when my

mom puts me on the spot......(clears throat, and adjusts the garments
so my ham won't flash the ham on the table):

"thank you God....for mom and dad..because they made this food. thank

you jesus for rising like a pheonix (do a hand motion of a bird)....thank u
cadbury mini eggs & i'm guessing rabbits too.. thank u for letting us paint
eggs because apparently that's how we're suppose to celebrate your
resurrection..amen"

alright i'm going back to the books - uno.

No comments: