Saturday, September 22, 2007

happy thr33 months

SONGOFTHEMOMENT; dj khaled ft. rick ross & flo rida - birthday
(8)i don't want no cake on my berday, i want my cake erday erday BiiiTCH(8)

i'm layin in bed & i can honestly say i've seen that music video for highschool music 2 where their gettin hella hyphy that it's summer n shit, maybe just a lil shy over 15582 times just in this morning. but it's not the same, i thought that vanessa hudgens was oh so fine until the dreaded night i received the link to her "saucy" photos. she looked like any other broke & bougie TC hoodrat - damn.

haha so yesterday was kinda funny. me stu and marv went to the travel agency to pay off the rest of our fees & shit, then i get a txt from P that she and her ma was stranded - so she gets this idea thinkin that me and marv can boost a car, bitch please. but if that gets girls - call me a fuckin grease monkey, HOLLA!

so congrats baby, we pushed through it - we fly together in any weather. happy three months hair :) oh yea, happy birthday to me.

...... so if u guys were beside me you'd know that this post is takin me well over an hour to write, i just came back from takin a beer shit & i noticed that i have a scar from yesterday on my neck, maybe it could pass for a hickie? badass? no? ok :( ANYWAYS i just walked into the kitchen to be overwhelmed w/ snuggles from my hippie parents as my mom was cookin pancit she said, and i quote, " i'm makin this for you, long noodles - long life (mom does a lil shuffle dance/laugh)"

No comments: