Saturday, September 8, 2007

nintendo "d.s" aka DA SHIIIIT :)

SONGOFTHEMOMENT; trey songz - can't help but wait

whaaaat it iiis! sup love, i'm back from the depths of the emo tunnel - slowly my music transitions are coming back to the norm. delilah is cranking that soulja boy prior to the thrills getting hyphy, haha.

so yesterday was pretty interesting - i got in touch w/ my inner gaming-asian. i kicked/pushed my way to teets crib to game out for a couple hours w/ mr. continental on the ps3 and ds - shits hella fun, but straight up playin that shit hurts my eyes like mad nuts. maybe it was caused by the factors of teets environment. don't get me wrong, i'm all about conserving energy, but brraa - i had to use the illuminating light from the ds to guide my piss into the toliet (haha jjoooke).

later on that night me, wahlberg, & fman hit up the ivory club just for the fuck of it. & u know what, that place is hella fun. i felt like tarzan in the jungle, i was 1 out of the 2 coloured ppl up in that bitch and i surrounded by cougars - yeeee diig haha. but nah honestly the place is all good to have a fun time.

RANDOMPHOTO;

back when i was 16 gettin' my first tattoo, bastos! whatta gangsta haha :)

No comments: