Tuesday, December 11, 2007

i am..

... a liar, good thing i'm not a scout. so i've been REALLY putting off bloggin for a while.

lately i've been having emo moments. not w/ my heart, nor my penis-heart, rather w/ my brain-heart (?). i'm going through the post-drop-out-of-school-(for funding issues, not cause i don't like school)-and-hating-work-because-i-really-wanna-go-back-to-school-because-i-have-money-now syndrome.

BUT i want to be investing my money+time into something that will a) interest me and b) give me money like a teenager gets acne. i've had alot of time on my hands lately so i usually jump into my wet-suit and surf the web for possible careers. && regardless to the endless list i've made, i'm still stuck w/ "is it interest over money? or the other way around"....cause heaven forbids i'd actually come across something that makes both ends meet.

i really want to say i'll post mexico blogs and/or photos - but i probably won't. that's a lie, i will. that's a lie too - but i will eventually...really.

No comments: