Thursday, January 3, 2008

HAPPY NEW YEEAR!

i know it's a little bit overdue, but i'm still in the festive mood of ringing in the new year (or maybe because i have finally gotten over my hangover). i still have vague recollections of dec.31; however, skimming through the photos via facebook has jogged flashbacks haha. i woke up in the morning wearing the clothes from the previous night, along w/ my shoes and jacket....covered in what seems to be a fusion between 2 rows of ferrero rocher & 10+ jager bombs. i quickly checked my pockets for the essentials to see if they were intact: wallet? check. phone? fuck. batteries? what the fuck? (SIDENOTE: sorry tim, i can only assume these are yours - i owe you 4 double A's)

i don't even really mean to drink as much as i did (which probably wasn't as much as i think, pusssy) & i rarely do drink, but when i do? i quote jamie foxx, "i make it do what it do baby". (which again, probably isn't that much)

i think i've come a while's way since my first new years drinking experience: grade 8, i shared a smirnoff ice. i was trippin balls



&& this was my face for the most portion of the night - me x belinda

No comments: