Saturday, February 23, 2008

big fish in a small pond

SONGOFTHEMOMENT; westside connection - bow down

it's a damn shame, a damn damn shame. set the scenario lance:

i've always been a big fan of NWA, so last night i'm bumping my shit while i'm watchin suite life of zac & cody. & i'm all up in my "gangsta" trance wanting to do something to fufill this g'd up appetite. so i grab the boyz n the hood dvd to pop in, as i turn on the tv i do a quick surf to see what's on. OH MY! to my surprise, GHOST OF motherfucking MARS is on! first off, that shit is just as epic as jersey girl hahah, joke. horrible movie, but cube still managed to keep it hood on another planet. so i grab my stunnas and put on a LA fitted to get ready to watch the dvd, but as i'm about to press play...what pops on tv? tell me, no don't tell me....Are We Done Yet? dear 8lbs & 6oz baby jesus, are you serious? CUBE, what the fuck are you doing? alright alright, i give you props for knockin up nia long (HOLLA!) but braa, you've turned into a lowercase g.


No comments: