Saturday, April 5, 2008

rhyme book

i know a hella long time ago i said i would start posting up some old raps i had when i was pseudo-rapper. well better late than never haha. this was back in aug '07 - YEEEE DIIG? haha

my heart is the leader, i follow that
my ego, my pride - baby i swallowed that
i'm only 19, but i feel so grown
but u sayin, "u only 19, u got room to grow"
gimmi another week, im turnin 2-0
call me john lennon, now where's my yoko?
ono, u know the one that could be my uno.
but i got a better chance on findin waldo
they say, sea full of fishes
but i jus want my nemo
shit - i'm casting a rod w/ no bait
prayin that i'll catch her just by fate
get her hooked n reel her back to me
only if she really hooked on me (ya feel me)
be the shovel to my dirt
if ya diig me
lace u w/ gardner gloves
made of gucci, fendi - baby, maybe louie
but i hope u ain't caught up in the materalistic game
the only brand u should rock is my last name
baby i ain't no lame
but i know u got a man BAAAYBAY
call me telus cause
the future's FRIENNNDLAY

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you should watch the trailer to 'Chapter 27'.
it's about the douche who shot lennon.