Sunday, July 13, 2008

call me mclovin - cause my team is superbad



harro harro! yesterday was the yearly celebration of the birth of 1-fifty-1 and the annual kw basketball tournament. big ups to mrs. mcbride for the hella good grub :)

we migrated the celebration over to D-D's house & got our drank on. and sadly yesterday marked the first time i lost in a drinking race. BUT WAIT! let me redeem myself (you need to know the whole story). and let's get the jump off quote ready..... LET'S SET THE SCENARIO

me, f'dizl, D-D & fortmac were gettin' competitive with the whole drinking. after a few rounds it slowly died down to just me and fortmac goin @ it. the consequences were that the loser got pinched, but no one is a loser if everyone is drunk. i tried to think of creative ways to give her a chance in winning. may it be a 5 second start while i sat on the other side of the room eat grapes. or a half glass for her to a full glass for me. who do you think won? "I'M A BEAST, I'M A DOG, I'M A MOTHERFUCKING PROBLEM!" - lil wayne

k so i got a lil cocky as the night went on thinkin i was invincible. so the stakes were raised, i sa id if i were to lose D-D could sack me in the groin (why). so the rule was that she was chuggin half a glass to my full glass - she would get a 2 second lead - i had to be on the other side of the room and race to the glass after the 2 seconds - i had to do a push up inbetween all of this.

long story short, my balls are bruised like jeff's arms from ultimate sociables.

No comments: