Thursday, August 21, 2008

watermelon

maan summer just zoomed by braa. i only got 12 days of summer left before i return to my cave of being a school hermit....

... and i'm fucking excited :)

dude trust ima get my nerd swag on. back-to-school shopping for me is the shiiit. i be all up in staples like a kid in a candy store, a fat kid. ghost busters pencil case? COPPED! unnecessary amount of multi-coloured post-its? COPPED! ahha jk

but one thing i always copped every year when i was in elementary was mr. sketch scented marks AKA magic marks AKA the cocaine gateway for children. i would just sit in class all day trippin balls over watermelon. i remember this kid that sat beside me would colour the rim of his nostrils with the watermelon marker just so he could discreetly get his fix.

now don't get me wrong - i had love for all the other flavours too (except for the black one - no racist haha. who would wanna smell black licorice?). but what always confused me was that why was the brown marker's mascot a teddy bear? i've never smelled a teddy bear and was like, "there's my cinnamon fix".

2 comments:

Crystal Marie said...

yo, I HAVE A WHOLE PACK AT HOME!. hahaha.. I can get high off those things.

Crystal Marie said...

yo, I HAVE A WHOLE PACK AT HOME!. hahaha.. I can get high off those things.