Thursday, October 30, 2008

9:58pm

dear knttwd.blgspt.cm,

it's me again. i'm back into that creative mood where i have a tidal wave of ideas and i don't know how to get them all out at once. i've been a hecka hermit lately, and it's given me ALOT of time to explore my brain - so i'm going to spit out alot of random shit in no order just to get my thoughts/ideas out.

i neglect to shave my head for now. i know i say i want to get dreads alot - but the reason is because my first shaver that i've been using religiously every week since grade 9 has died on me. i'm treating my new shaver like " i just found out you're really my adopted father " - i love the new shaver, but it's just not the same knowing that it isn't the real deal. RIP my dear friend 2001-2008.

clubbing is boring, playing the ukulele is exciting.

i'm jobless - yet my bank is sitting comfortably. but i feel lazy

short one fabiosa, gained one brother-in-law

i'm droppin c-bombs 2,586km away

bento boombox - monday's 7pm @ www.nr92.com haha

i'm back into the mode of the whole t-shirt making phase again.

some people wonder what happened to KDUB, nothing happened - we still here " illin' on lames since 1987 ". just cause we haven't put out anything publicly doesn't mean we ain't doing nothing. we just put the internet game on pause to focus on our grown man b.i

i refuse to get my junior high man boobs back.

life is good, family is healthy - i can't complain.



- LF

No comments: