Saturday, October 25, 2008

who knew someone made an bio-pic of lance

first of all - WOW. this movie is honestly up there with Ferris Bueller's Day off and Boyz N The Hood for my favorite movies. I know i've been a hermit lately, and so last night i frolicked and galavanted. did i go clubbing? naah. did i trip out on LSD and go to the zoo? maybe next week. but i was a badass and took time out of my studies, to head down to the theaters with kid-cali to watch Nick & Norah's Infinite Playlist. son of a bitch that's a good movie. i swear it's like the directer (peter sollett) went in my brain and stole bits and pieces from my past present and future to make this film. after the movie we grabbed a bite to eat at fatburger and then popped some E and went to Y after hours. SIIKE, we went to my sisters crib and played wii w/ the newlyweds. what you know about bomberman 93 bitches? come eff with me :) i know i'm a rebel, but now it's back to the books. while i study i'm listening to the OST of nick and norah's, yea i'm a nerd i copped it after haha. dope movie, dope soundtrack. don't do dope before swimming - you can't hold your breath as long as you "think" you can.

1 comment: