Sunday, November 9, 2008

detox time...scouts honor

so it's about 7pm and i'm still in my underwear.

i refuse to do anything with my day. today is my personal reflection day haha over the past week i've been drinking like a mo'fucka. c'mon LF get your head in the game, u got 46 days till cali braa. i've actually laid in bed for the majority of the day youtubing my heart out w/ mtv's "the hills" as my white-noise in the background (no homo). u know that whitney and audrina girl are HECKA fine.

i got 46 days to get my body right. so starting today, i will be keeping you (diary) up to date w/ a weekly update on my sobriety vow. this post is actually talking me over half an hour to do. it feels like my brain has gone on vacation (see that wasn't even a funny metaphor). efff-word. so i was browsing through my digi-camera and i just want to post a picture where that could over-compensate of how i look like a dirty lazy fuck right now.


i know it's almost a month late, but here's a picture of 2 filipinos and 5 latinos ... or maybe my sister's wedding, something like that. so have that mental picture of me looking like that above for the rest of the post.


i also found a couple more pics on my iphone from RTA's drinking festivities @ my homie mackenzie's crib.


now it's about 10 minutes to 8pm & i'm still in my underwear.

No comments: