Sunday, December 21, 2008

EX-MAS

it feels so good to wake up on a sunday without worrying about studying for a final or finishing an assignment that i procrastinated up until the last minute.

yesterday was KDUB's christmas party. we all overshot the amount of food we should of brought haha. and the experiment to make "drunk watermelons" failed horribly, but i gave myself a gold star sticker for the effort, big up to DD for being the host for the night.

i just realized that this is my first christmas being single in a hella long time. being in the winter season, people pack on a couple extra pounds to keep 'em warm - my wallet has done the same too haha. so this year i decided to give myself a christmas present that i'll open on the 26th aka my flight to Cali. goodbye snow, hello sun

hope everyone had a good weekend! take care...on and off the roads :)

No comments: