Saturday, January 10, 2009

BACK TO LIFE, BACK TO REALITY

like always i'm doing my last minute packing and ripping off all the tags on my new gear so i don't gotta claim that shit through customs :)

i went to visit some more family down in santa clarita today & it was a trip hearing stories about my uncles and aunties doing hooligan shit with my parents when they were around my age. one of my auntie's who is notorious for her badass quotes/stories shed some new light on my outlook for relationships. she gave me some advice when they came down for my sisters wedding in October about "finding a girl who is electrifying" haha. but hands down her latest one liner about girls and relationships is hella cracken:

"collect & select"

goodbye sun, hello tundra.

don't think that my "fatty posts" are done, i got a shit load on my iPhoto - i just didn't wanna look too obese putting them up one after the other.

No comments: