Saturday, January 31, 2009

I CAN BE THE SLUMDOG, SHE CAN BE THE MILLIONAIRE

i don't even know where to start braa. slumdog millionaire was worth every penny i paid for out of my broke ass pocket. i RECOMMEND EVERYONE to go out and watch this movie. usually i don't give a shit about movies & i like when people spoil the ending for me so that i can just wait until it comes on movie central - BUT something inside me, some sort of inkling told me to hold off on ruining it & i'm glad i went into that movie with knowing the littlest about it.

i came out of the theater with kid cali with a smile on my face knowing i've just seen one of the greatest films to date and a new addition to my BABY MAMA's.

welcome to the elite list Freida "Latika" Pinto

photo courtesy of complex.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Spank Bank!