Wednesday, January 14, 2009

NU UH, YOU CAN'T TELL ME NOTHING

(pushes glasses up) so i just got my grades back a couple days ago from last semester & i was hella stunned w/ what i got. A, A, B+, A, A, A, B, A, A ...... and a D+? what the efff? nah nah braa this can't be right. i flexed my nerd muscles HARD last semester - i'm after that scholarship money homie. i kept quiet for a couple days trying to think if i really did fuck up that bad in that one course .. but i didn't want to bitch about it and find out that i REALLY did fuck it up. but i took my chance and i talked to the professor and low and behold he accidentally swapped my grade with some other student, B+ ... now i feel hella better, but at the same time i feel bad for whoever had my grade and will soon find out their real grade.

you don't need to tell me, i know i'm a nerd :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i'm glad to hear that