Saturday, March 21, 2009

COLECO VISION

damn i'm out of the loop. i haven't fucked w/ video games in HECKA years.

the last system i owned was a playstation UNO way back in '97. i remembered my parents bought me it for my birthday with the game TOMBA! which was my only game for over a year. BUUT i never had a memory card, so i always would have to start from the beginning each time i played. i used to eat/breath/sleep PS1. i also fucked w/ tekken 3, and all those promo sampler discs that had hella demos hahaha.

but somehow all the systems i had in the past grew legs and walked it's way to the philippines: my PS1, nintendo, N64. sooo all i got in my crib is ColecoVision. that shit is OLDER than me, it was my sister's dad's. but we got an assortment of shit for it: star trek, smurfs, donkey kong etc.



i think it's time i put on my "asian teenager" swag back on and cop a new system. i was thinkin either a ps3 or xbox360. but i got no clue which one to get, because i'm used to PS since i had the original (not a hard transition). BUUUUT xbox360 goes hella hard, fucking up some halo&COD (then again i keep hearing about the whole red ring?)

i'm gonna have to go two-face and flip a coin on this bitch.

2 comments:

virtueandvice said...

red ring thing doesn't happen that often from what i've heard, the games are fucking sweet on X box but most of the good ones come out for ps3 too. ps3 has Metal gear and God of War vs Halo and Gear of war for X box... Not that i have either, cause umm i live in a dorm in Melbourne, but hey i can dream

Anonymous said...

red ring on xbox only happens when you're extreme. there are different rings that have different meanings too. it sometimes just means it's getting too hot