Thursday, February 15, 2007

bye reading week :(

SONGOFTHEMOMENT; chris brown - say goodbye

soo i'm siting in my psyc 105 class & i have to papers that are due

tomorrow, which i never stared ( ooh fuck ) . but thankfully i've
gotten extensions on both papers - i used my suave moves. soo
that's pretty much my reading week is pretty much gone because
i only have two days off throughout the week as well. so after this
class i'm off to home to help my sister move her shit to her new place
... why oh why is she leaving me :( on the plus, her room will become

the new work out room - BOOO YA.

yeserday was valentine's day & me n poca went out to lux for supper.

son of a bitch, the food was good - but that shit fLUXtuates ur bank
account haha

RANDOMPHOTO;

me x chris; summer '06 "wordlife"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i knew you would miss me! *sniff sniff* maybe i miss you a little too...but just a little bit. maybe i miss having digital cable a little bit more. lol.

remember my furnace room is always available for you if you want to visit!