Thursday, March 22, 2007

holy moly

SONGOFTHEMOMENT; fabolous ft. lil wayne - diamonds (remix)

deary manly diary,

so i've just snuggled myself into my seat for my psyc 105 class. & it
just hit me, i only have like two weeks left of schoo, i finish on the 5th
of april (yesssir). and THEN, i cloud-hop to the philippines pretty much
from a month from now :)

so it's not even friday yet, and i already know my plans for the weekend.
i'm heading to this new club called the hermit, haha. i'm just gonna dive
head first into a pile of studying and projects that i've yet again
procrastinated up until the last weekend to do my shit (oh lance, you
silly bitch).

so what have i been up to since monday? wellllll, on monday i've started
my "ryan reynolds program" haha & i hit up the mall yesterday w/ poca
and copped me another pair of vans for backstock.

well i'm out, i guess i should start paying attention in class now - later days

love,
longjohn-lance

No comments: