Sunday, March 25, 2007

we in the v.i.p haha

SONGOFTHEMOMENT; lloyd - players prayer

what happenininin :) so i'm sittin on my couch workin on my last eng 101
paper - WOOO. then i just got 3 more projects to do after this :'(

got home from church a little while ago, this was probably my first time

going to church in a hella long time (because of work). maan u know how
usually "filipino time" is considered that they'll show up late. my parents
the exact opposite, well in the situation for church. we went for the 12:30
mass, BUT we left our house @ 11:20. we only live like 5 minutes away
from the church. it's like my parents were heading to the club trying to get
no line no cover or something. ohh well @ least it's good intentions & shit :)

RANDOMPHOTO;

summer bbq; fuckin eons ago

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that's how we fabiosa's roll