Sunday, March 11, 2007

i'm in the car, he's on the ground

SONGOFTHEMOMENT; lil fizz ft. akon - on me

i'd like to start off & say - i'm a fucking grrrreat boyfriend :) my girlfriend
punches me in the dick and i still love her hahah. that's a story to tell my
grandchildren, "annnd that's why ur dad looks like a retard".

chris' birthday was pretty bumpin, regardless to the fact that it was @ iho.
me & kDUB stuck out like a sore thumb, i wasn't surprised if i walked into
the washroom & some cha-chi guy asked me to where's the soap at.
what was fucked up - is that we have no pictures to show for that night.
wait wait wait, let me rephrase that - we have no pictures of the guys,
but we got a picture of the birthday boy...and his birthday present haha.

on saturday we watched 300, maaan that shit touched my soul. so it's
official - ima drop out of school and i'm going to become a spartan :)
after the movie, we kicked it @ kevOn's crib. surprised chris with a
birthday cake & jus chillled. we watched some stand-up comedy of
jamie foxx, shits fucking hilarious.

RANDOMVIDEO;

jamie foxx blastin' ll x jlo x diddy; shit's 10 mins long but it's worth it

No comments: