Tuesday, March 13, 2007

profanity games

SONGOFTHEMOMENT; omarion ft. loso & usher - ice box (remix)

i feel like i'm spending more time in the caf, than i actually do in my
lectures. haha all good @ least i'm refreshing my math skills while we
play egyptian rum fuck. but what's the deal with the names for these
card games? bullshit, asshole? haha.

soo my ...wait i'm just gonna stop for a second & go off topic.. MAN i
just saw that preview for dead silence or some shit? why the fuck
would someone want to see that shit? that shit is just as scary as
those webpages where u try to find waldo and that picture of my
exgirlfriend pops up screaming at u.....anyways, rewind. soo my day
was pretty chilled. i went to school, or rather the caf haha. after, i
swung by urge to get a couple touch-ups on my tattoos, and got fresh
off the blade when i got home. shiit, i gotta do my homework - one.

love,
loveable-lance

No comments: