Friday, April 13, 2007

deja vu

SONGOFTHEMOMENT; pretty ricky ft. sean paul - push it baby (remix)

so this post ain't comin outta psyc 105, since i'm done and over w/ it - ya

diiig, this post is comin live n straight outta the K, or more so from my
room ...in my bed......while i'm laying here watchin the weekenders :)

i think i deserve a couple hours to myself before i relive last week all over

again. yet again, this weekend is devouted to studying; however, this
time it's for eng101. i'd rather fight a fight a cougar than to do my final
for it. there's four parts to the test:
  • Grammar: should be iight, but considering my how i just spelt "iight" :(
  • Excerpt analysis: where she doesn't give the title or author, where she chooses five outta thirty works :(
  • Long answer: dealing w/ the 4 major works we've dealt w/
  • Essay: worth fuckin 50% & is 5 pages...but fuckin (do the "show me what u got" wave) yeaaa both sides count as ONE, so that's like 10 pages.....now where's that cougar

sooo you probably won't hear from me until monday after the final, wish me luck diary.

No comments: