Monday, April 16, 2007

call me jt... cause it's time for summer love

SONGOFTHEMOMENT; unk ft. t-pain & jim jones & e-40 - 2 step (remix)

fuck school, it's summmer tiiimmmmme :)
13 more days till i peace the FUCCCCK OUT!

man i'm hella glad i'm outta school for 4 months, well fucking deserved - yadidimeaaan? well this shit is comin out live from the shitter, ya diig? i don't give a fuck! i'm done school bitch! HAHAHAAHAAA

i'm on my throne takin my victory shit on my first year of colllege. now i'm ready to get dough like croutons & make bread like crousaints!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hello lance, so i'm procrastination central, neways, i think i'm literally one of the few that reads ur diary, i think ur diary is funny. neways we must hang out before ur 13 or less days is done, next week after wednesday (my last final) sounds any good?
-Claire