Tuesday, April 3, 2007

how you gon' rip me like this

alright alright - this is gon' be a first, i don't usually vent my
shit but it's kinda funny so it's all good.

let's set the scenario:
so i'm in my big blue limo coming home from gmac and i'm
sittin in those two-seater benches that face each other in
the back. this biiiiig ol' lady decides to sit beside me @ first
i'm like iiight all good - no other seat so whatever. boy, i
shoulda got up - it was like i was havin a three-way w/ her
and the back of the seat near me. shiit was fucked, i couldn't
move & ON TOP OF THAT, she had some habit of clenching
her ass cheeks ery' 10 secs. every time she clenched she created
some sort of vaccum that sunk me deeper into her abyss. like
any other motor-vehicle trip i managed to fall asleep.....
.......even before i open my eyes i can feel the clenching on my
hip + left arm + shoulder + face....so when i open my eyes, i see
there's empty seats...the fuck? the bitch still didn't move :(

No comments: