Tuesday, April 3, 2007

virgin thighs

SONGOFTHEMOMENT; wu-tang clan - liquid swords

it seems i have a trend of posting shit on my blog during my
psyc 105 class haha, all good. so it's been a min or 2 since i've
checked back in. before this class i just had a lecture w/ two
guest speakers in my edfx-200. it was pretty rad, they gave
me alota encouragement & shit to become a teacher & my prof.
called me a thug :)

soo i've been following through with my workout program so far.
& i've been tryin to get into more cardio and leg exercises, but HOLY
SHIT my thunder thighs have become sooo sooo tight, it hurts hella
bad. so after this class is over imma head over to the 108 building,
to do some cardio in the pool (at least the water will cover up

potential armpit and back sweat stains hahaa). uno.

love,
LANCE

RANDOMPHOTO;

forget sky-diving, look @ the size of my package :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i have your dvd here...perhaps you should post the picture of you almost in tears before jumping out of the plane.

"i may be a bitch in the air...but i'm the shit on ground" - lance fabiosa