Saturday, April 28, 2007

later skater

SONGOFTHEMOMENT; nump - going back to P.I

i know it's been more than a minute haha - but i've been hella busy w/ work & shiit. BUT today is my last shift, then i peace the FUCK OUT! man i'm hella unprepared, i'm not ready physically nor financially hahah. so yesterday i threw a lil sociable gathering, but i wasn't really in the mindset & shit - i think my hermit ways have overpowered my ability to party haha, gravy baby. i got the rest of summer, maybe philippines will bring out the jungle like moogly shiit in me.

i think the song above is hella appropriate to go hand in hand w/ this last post before i peace. iight, so imma try & shit to post while i'm up in the p.i but i can't promise shit...(who am i even talking to? welll all i know is that claire is a frequent reader, so this is to you claire haha)... but i'll take hella pics. so when i return i got alot to show. unlike vegas/cali when i had no real pics to show that i was ACTUALLY there haha. iight so with that, i leave ya'll a video w/ marv perving out :) see ya'll in a minute.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YES i've left my mark as a perv on you youtube haha