Sunday, April 29, 2007

later skater update

SONGOFTHEMOMENT; snoop dogg ft. rkelly - that's that
if u ever in the D-U-B, holla @ a playa holla @ a playa holla @ a playa
** i've never really heard the album version, but did that trick say, "your royal penis is clean"? in the first couple secs? hhaahhaa

so i'm snuggling into my bed for the last time before i cloudhop my ass to the p.i - i jus got home from D's crib for his graduation party (congrats my braa) & had a classic D firepit chiill. he had a shitload of food like he gon feed a etheopian tribe or some shit &&& to top that, he gave ery dude a cuban to finish in one sitting 'round the pit....

....straight up that shit ain't a good combo, once i got home i had some reboot noise goin on in my stomach & it wasn't signalling for a shit. i fuckin lindsy lohan'd myself. but the weird thing was, even though i was fucking barfing my brains out, i kinda felt like a dragon which was fuckin cool.

so i'm off to throw some Z's on this bitch (and by bitch i mean my pillow). so i'll holla @ u hopefully sometime by tues or wed. because i leave sun @ 5pm, but i wont get to philippines by tues 5am "their" time so it's like i'll be arriving there monday 3 pm kDUB time. AND if u are ever wondering what time it is there, just add two hours to kDUB time and switch am to pm or pm to am - ya diiig?

later loves

No comments: