Thursday, April 19, 2007

merry christmas :(

SONGOFTHEMOMENT; lil fizz ft. ray j - bed

i've been up since 8am & i've been laying here for about two hours. i got some christopher reeves going on. my neck, my back, my pus..hahha. but ye i'm hella sore, fuck the gym today. i don't even wanna leave my house - i can see from outside my window that it's fucking snowing agian :( . . . but i only have to endure this shit for what? how long lance?

10 DAY COUNTDOWN BEGiiiNS

so since i've finished school i've started a new routine, it pretty much consists of:
wake up, go the gym, goin to tc looking like a dirtbag in my gym clothes w/ the homies as they eat, go home shower, work, sleep & repeat.

well i think i should get outta bed, i've been wanting to pee for about and hour and a half, maybe i'll check to see if there's any christmas presents to unwrap :) later skater

No comments: