Tuesday, May 1, 2007

greetings from the future

yesss it's me bitches. lance from the future, well one day ahead from kDUB time :) soo i'm into my second day of being in the philippines & i've already touched the computer haha. i'm "chillin" in an internet cafe w/ my braa to my left, my poca to my right, and my ate & jose behind me. & by "chillin" i mean chillin because there's actual A/C up in this bitch. outside is fucking 38+, homie it's like i'm chillin w/ satan out there. but ye, besides that i've jus been chillin w/ the fam - everyone is still stuck on the whole awkward "i haven't seen u in three years" kinda shit. but hopefully that'll blow over by the end of the week. but ya i jus wanted to say a quick HOLLA, before i continue my journey to find me some hella cheap kicks haha.

p.s. i'm already getting fat...and i repeat, it's only the 2nd day into my 4 week vaca :(

love,
gr. 7 fat lance

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lance is in 38+ and it fuckin snowed after spiderman 3 last night.
what kinda world do we live in!?