Monday, July 2, 2007

t-t-t-totally duuude!

SONGOFTHEMOMENT; akon ft. diddy & luda & lil jon - get buck in here

over the past week i've been "partyin like a rockstar" - i've been jammin my heart out w/ my homies on guitar hero haha, shits oh so hella fun but i get a bad vision trip after playin.

so i know that i've tried countless times but i'm going @ it again. imma try to get my hair growin, call me tyrese 'cause i'm already waist deep into the process....well i'm one day shy under a week without turnin on them clippers.

yesterday was canada day && i think it not ONLY hit me, but the other homies - that we might be a lil too old to be hitting millwoods park for the fireworks. don't get me wrong, the fireworks drew me back in for the love of going there. BUT SHIT! i t-t-t-totallly forgot about all the heat that we left behind in the highschool days. for a second i thought we were @ rum jungle. but then i think to myself, i can only garuntee i was probably like that back in the day (i try to black out memories of that kinda shit). so as i stood there watchin the whole roster of miami HEAT walkin around the park, i can only smile & hope they grow out of the phase sooner or later.

RANDOMVIDEO;

this was back in the P.I - && they were trying to sell t-shirts like crackheads, crank up the volume to here this shit haha

No comments: