Saturday, July 14, 2007

welcome to africa, bitch

SONGOFTHEMOMENT: ja rule ft. lil wayne - uh ohhhhhhhhhh

i'm turnin my white-tee into a wetnap and i swear i'm starting to develop an jamacian accent to go hand in hand w/ this HOT FIYAAA weather. BUT before i continue, big ups to the birthday mr. "chuckecheeeselifer" stuart mcbride! had the traditional bbq @ his crib yesterday, hella good food- big ups stuart's mom :) haha


been a minute (more like an hour) since i've blessed this blog with my tantalizing fingers typing sexual innuendos for you my love, my diary. so the dynasty of three years @ stokes has come to an end last thursday. && i've commited 40+ a week and my aching back to fulltime position @ newlyweds. @ the end of my shift i either smell like i stepped outta a bollywood movie or i had just "made it rain, then cleared it out" haha.

k i can't keep typing anymore my sweaty palms might cause a short-circuit or some shit on the keyboards if i keep going. i can leave the P.I, but the P.I can't leave me hahaa.

hope to holla back sooner than usual

love,
lance

No comments: