Thursday, November 1, 2007

take a mEMO

SONGOFTHEMOMENT; the sound of my dad playing filipino christmas music

what's good? ME! what's hood? the extra piece of cloth that covers my head on sweaters.
lately i felt that i really only "need"ed to blog when some sort of event has just taken place, or in 7 day intervals. buut, you know, this is my shit - i created it, i can say whatever the fuck i want :)

i leave in under a week to mexico, weee! that'll be hella gnarly. i don't know really what to pack? or even to expect from mexico. all i got so far is a fresh pack of hanes boxer briefs & a healthy liver waiting to be raped by tequila.

hmm weak, i'm listenin to my playlist on shuffle & jt came on. usually he makes me wanna dance my heart out n shit ahha, but man his sad songs are SAD. like i'm not emo, but foooor real it's like he's singing about me, not to me cause that be h-omo (but hey it's jt, i wouldn't say no if he did want to sing to me. maybe he's lady-lingering powers would transfer onto me).

so over the past year i went through a phase where i thought i was a rapper. my rhymes were really weak - from "bitches" to money (which i was lacking both). but then a couple months ago, i started getting into poetry (but then i went from a "poser" to a "emo"). so i don't know what i'm really shooting for. i have no intentions on being the next lupe, but i think it's kinda fun playin w/ words & shit. sooo i decided to unlock the chasity belt to my "words", and here and there i'll post some of it? cool? cool :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

...it's okay if you wanna talk about feelings.
(mark holds laughter back) jk