Monday, January 12, 2009

UNFAITHFUL APPETITE

i never thought karma would bite me back in the ass. i admit, i'm not the most faithful tool in the shed ... but i never thought to this day i would treat my body to the same level on how i treat girls. i was so good to you, but when i went down to america i couldn't resist tasting the forbidden fruit, burger, chicken, and taco too.

today was my first day in " '09 is mine " challenge, and karma came back to bite my love handle body in the ass. i was all up in P90X ready to tear that shit up like it was 2008 ... half way through i had an asthma attack and i'm ashamed to say i quit half way through.

i'm sorry tonisha (that's the name of my stomach), baby i can change. the challenge may be called " '09 is mine " but in reality, '09 is us - me and you tonisha ;) tonisha it was cold how you treated me today.

in the words of ne-yo on ghostface killah's track, "okay girl what i did was whack but you don't get a n!&&@ back like that"

No comments: